Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nostalgic Mo-mints

Cream Cheese Mints - oh how I loved it when my Grandma made these!
So light and minty and pretty.....they just make me smile!  

I have candy molds for the roses and leaves that are the classic cream cheese mint shapes, exactly like my Grandma had.  Since I was trying these out for the first time, I figured I would just focus on the pink flowers, and deal with the green leaves later.  It took a little bit to get the sizing right for each mold - the roses are much smaller than the daisies, and hearts are super small.  Once I got it down, it went pretty quickly.  Now that I know what to expect, I will make two batches next time so I can have pink roses and green leaves.  



Cream Cheese Mints

Cream Cheese Mints

1 comment:

  1. I can say that my family and I LOVE these!!! They are so creamy and just awesome!!!!!

    Smiling
    Erica

    ReplyDelete