I randomly tore out pages from the book, but I did make sure there were some main characters names that showed up here and there on the pages. I trimmed each page and then just started attaching them at different angles.
I tried to do mod podge on the first background, to seal the pages and give it a nice finish. The paper curled too much when it dried, so I did another one and just used regular adhesives to attach the pages.
I used lower case letters so I could double mount them and I liked the way they looked better than capital letters.
I attached the book cover to the back of the frame.
It's funny because I was stuck on how to do this frame and then when the Star Wars theme popped into my head, it all came together. You can't force creativity!
|Star Wars Name Frame - Close-up|
|Star Wars Name Frame - Front|
|Star Wars Name Frame - Back|