Friday, May 10, 2013

Coconut Cupcakes

These Coconut Cupcakes had been on my list of things to make for about a month.  They are a Cuisine at Home recipe and are delicious!   I am sure I have seen the recipe before since it was in a 2005 issue, but it came out with an eRecipe email in March and really caught my eye!

The cupcakes have coconut and coconut milk in them; and the white chocolate cream cheese frosting is topped with coconut.   Click here for the recipe.

They would be really cute with some jelly beans for Easter.    Or maybe topped with a chocolate covered almond......

They need to be stored in the refrigerator due to the cream cheese, so they dry out if kept too long.  I ate one the next day as my post workout snack and it was super yummy!  Not the best choice, I know, but I figure the coconut has a little protein in it, so it wasn't all bad! ;)

Coconut Cupcakes

1 comment:

  1. A great post workout snack!! The whole reason I workout IS so I can eat cupcakes as a snack :)

    ReplyDelete