Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quest For The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie - #3

I tried out another CCC recipe - just took them out of the oven.
Based on my quick sample, they are really good, but not quite as good as recipe #2.
I made them the old fashioned way - did not use the Kitchen Aid, but mixed them by hand.
The butter was melted for this recipe, so it was easier to stir by hand.

It was a toss up between Valentine Sugar Cookies and CCC's tonite and I opted for the CCC's.
You can't go wrong with CCC's - they always hit the spot; and I didn't have the time or patience to ice cookies before I made dinner. :)

Update on the Pot Roast - it was incredible!  I made hot roast beef sandwiches with leftovers one night, and I have beef enchiladas in the oven right now.  I did not end up making the new vegetable side recipe on the pot roast night as we already had a ton of food with the pot roast and vegetables, and baked acorn squash.  I made the new side recipe the next night and it was surprisingly good - sauteed zucchini, peas, and tortellini.

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment