Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chocolate + Chocolate + Vegetable = A Perfect Muffin

The Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread won out!

I grated the zucchini that I had and it was exactly 3 cups which is what I needed for this recipe, so that made the decision for which recipe to make.
I made 12 muffins and 1 small bunt cake.  Next time I will make all muffins.  18 minutes was a perfect baking time for the muffins.  They are not overly sweet, but have a nice flavor.  They are very moist because of the zucchini, Greek yogurt and extra light olive oil.  Little C said she doesn't like them, she LOVES them! :)

Click Here for the recipe.  You can also click the name of the recipe if it is hi-lighted and I will have a link attached.

I think that may be it for new zucchini recipes I am trying this year.  If I can get some nice farm zucchini, I want to make another cake.  Today I am planning to make a batch of brownies and frosted banana bars for my small group.  Hope I have lots of hungry guests!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment