Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Cards

Last week I was trying to make some cards and felt like I had zero creativity!
Sometimes I get a ton of ideas for cards and other times it's a struggle to put anything together.
I like to be inspired by something and come up with my own creations.

Birthday cards are always a problem for me, probably since I want them to reflect perfect birthday happiness.   With these I tried to be simple, using an embossing folder, pretty papers, and the birthday number.

Below are Birthday cards I made last week for our neighbor who likes pink, and my niece who at the moment likes camo/army green.

Happy Birthday to my brother, who I am pretty sure will not see this! :)
Have a happy day, even if it's not your birthday!

7 Birthday Card - pink

10 Birthday Card - green and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment