Sunday, October 16, 2011

Preparing to Launch

As I prepare to launch Treva's Test Kitchen & Creative Design, I am testing recipes and creating sample scrapbooks and albums.    My favorite part of creating is seeing people's reactions when they bite in to a dessert, or see an album or card that I have put together.

This week in the test kitchen I will be trying out a new recipe for White Texas Sheet Cake and adding a Fall/Halloween touch.   Recently I perfected my Pumpkin Chip Cookies,  made the BEST Banana Bread, created Cappuccino Brownies, and made a Texas Sheet Cake that tasted just like Mom's!

I am currently taking orders for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving desserts.
These include Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, Pumpkin Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies, and as always Brownies!

Check back for more tasty test kitchen updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment