Sunday, October 30, 2011

To Grandmother's Recipe Box We Go

The chocolate chip cookies Grandma always had in the cabinet, the jello salad she always made for holidays, her famous pickles............all those foods that Grandma was known for and you have the recipes......somewhere!

I have put together an heirloom recipe book, using my grandmother's recipes.
Below are a few sample pages from my Grandma's Recipe book.

It was so much fun for me to put this book together, and remember my grandmother.
Each recipe brings back a special memory of Gram.   I spent many hours in the kitchen with my Grandmother and many more Sunday dinners enjoying her great cooking!  What I wouldn't give for her homemade cinnamon rolls, her noodles, or the strawberry/banana jello salad she always made because she knew I loved it.  

This is a great way to organize your own recipes, preserve family recipes, or give as gifts.
I can customize the paper and layout to achieve the look you are going for.
These books start at $30.  I have 18 recipes in my book, plus a title and dedication page.
This 8"x8" book can hold 36 recipes (depending on the size), and pages can be added.
The pages also have the protective plastic so that while you are making Grandma's famous cookies, your cherished recipes are protected.

All you have to do is gather the recipes and I will take care of the rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment