Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Cupcake By Any Other Name.......

Today is the unveiling of my new logo!!!

It's 6:30AM and I am making brownies.  My mother is coming to visit and has never had my brownies!
Amazing!

I would eventually like to name my desserts something other than their traditional name.  Last week as we were eating the chocolate cupcakes for dessert, I asked our 7 year old, whose face was covered in chocolate frosting, how she would describe the frosting.  First she said delicious and when I asked for another description, I got "so not disgusting"!  I don't think that one will make the menu board, but it's a thought!

Today I am off to show some scrapbook/album examples and then pick up mom at the airport.
Next week will begin the testing of the Christmas dessert recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I love reading this blog, everything looks so AMAZING! And I know it's delicious, of course. Tell your Mom hi for me!!!

    ReplyDelete