Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Brownie To You......

Brownies in the shape of Cupcakes!
I made these for a friend's birthday.  These are the plain brownies with a touch of sea salt on top.  If I were to do this again, I think I would use large sugar crystals on top.  It was not easy to cut out the cupcakes, but they turned out well and made a fun birthday dessert.  I could only get four cupcake shaped brownies from one pan, which left lots of odd shaped brownie bites.   That is not a problem with my taste testers - the brownies taste great no matter the shape!

Today I am making a cake, not sure which kind yet.  Over the next few days I will be working on albums and cards.  I would like to test one Christmas cookie possibility by the weekend.  I am looking forward to having some time to focus on creating things!


No comments:

Post a Comment