Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deck The Cookies With Boughs Of Holly

Today is the "official" launch of my business, Treva's Test Kitchen & Creative Design!!!!!

Below are the Eggnog Tea Cookies that I wanted to try out for this years Christmas parties. The cookies have the nutmeg and the icing has a splash of rum.  And yes, this is the icing that I had modified for the pumpkin sugar cookies.  I made it thinner than the recipe called for and will thin it a little more next time.  The decorations take awhile, but the result is a pretty and festive looking little cookie.  I think that this is a winner and will stay on the Test Kitchen menu.

I am finishing up my Thanksgiving/Fall cards, and can't wait to start on the Christmas cards!
I have photos on the way for my sample albums (pet and balloon festival), and an album I am doing for a hair salon.  I am looking forward to putting all those together!

Next up in the Test Kitchen are pumpkin spice cake and homemade marshmallows.


Eggnog Tea Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment