Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's The Most Decorative Time Of The Year

Here is what I have been up to..........

I had an idea of what I wanted to do for a centerpiece on the coffee table in the living room.
It all came together in the last two days!  One my first trip to the craft store, I got the plain wreath, candle and glass.  The second trip was for the ribbons and other decorations.
I can't wait to see how it looks when the candle is lit!

On that same second trip to the craft store, I found the pink glass ornaments, then the ribbon and silver beads, and finally the Charlie Brown looking Christmas tree.  When I first spotted the pink ornaments, I just HAD to make a tree for our daughter's bedroom!  She was surprised and loves it!

Lots to do in the next few days for party decorations and desserts!
I am so excited about the ideas I have and will post photos of my creations.
I am off to buy ingredients, and I fear a third trip to the craft store!

No comments:

Post a Comment