Monday, December 5, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas Party - Part A, Decorations

I had so much fun decorating for this Christmas Party!

My third trip to the craft store last week turned in to trip 3 to store A and trip 1 to store B!  I will try to limit my visits this week to 1 trip to store A. :)

The large arrangement below is my favorite!  I love arrangements with cranberries/fruit in the base.  I wanted the base to be colorful and unique, and the arrangement to be a burst of Christmasy floral beauty!

Cranberries were involved in most of the arrangements and candle displays.  If you want to get attention at the grocery store, load up 30 bags of cranberries into the top of the cart!  I think I used 27 bags!  Not pictured are the tall vases like the large arrangement vase, that I filled a little more than half with cranberries then added a white pillar candle to each.  This made for a very pretty and striking display - they were at opposite ends of a raised kitchen island counter.  I used cranberries for the table centerpiece below with the green, red, and white flowers; with cranberries and white candles on each side.

The bowl of glass ornaments was the centerpiece for the dessert table, which had silver trays and lots of red in the desserts.

The red and white centerpiece was on the main serving table.

I have so many pictures with the decorations and desserts, I will do two posts.
All the decorations were very Christmasy and went well with the desserts I made and the Italian food that was catered for this party.






No comments:

Post a Comment