Monday, December 5, 2011

We Wish You A Merry Christmas Party - Part B, Desserts

And now for the desserts.........

Homemade Marshmallows
Amazing how sugars can be turned in to a white billowy mass, which can then be cured, cut, coated with sugar and..........marshmallows!  They are very time consuming to cut, but are very fun and I cannot wait to make them in different colors for other holidays and events!

White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread
These were even better the second time around!  I did the white chocolate my way and they turned out much better!  I used a little more almond extract this time too.  Such a pretty shortbread cookie!

Peppermint Bark Candies
I started making this peppermint bark in to candies; it takes a little more time, but it is a prettier display and easier to serve/eat.

Peppermint Brownies
My Christmas creation/tradition.  The perfect brownie covered with pink peppermint icing and peppermint candies - need I say anymore!?!?

Eggnog Tea Cookies
I used fresh ground nutmeg which gives a wonderful flavor to the cookies, and added a second splash of rum to the icing.

Dessert Table

Dessert Table - Center

Homemade Marshmallows

Homemade Marshmallows - Green Close-Up

White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread

Peppermint Bark Candies

Peppermint Brownies

Peppermint Brownies Close-Up

Eggnog Tea Cookies

Eggnog Tea Cookies Close-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment