Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coffee Break

Banana Bread and Coffee.........yum!

I had not made a banana bread lately, so I changed that and I made a rather delicious one yesterday.

I have added a milk frother to my kitchen appliance family, so I can make pretty coffee every day now!
Of course I had to use this as part of my banana bread picture!

After spending about two weeks working on an album for a new client, I was ready to do some baking.
A post about the album will follow soon.

I also have been making a bunch of cards, but they are ones I have sent out, so I need to wait a few days before posting.  :)

I am about to go start on a dessert order.  Brownies, Butterscotch Chip Spice Cookies, and Sugar Cookies.

I want to try making my regular brownie recipe with a different kind or cocoa, and it is about time to try out recipe number 2 for the quest for the best chocolate chip cookies.   I haven't decided which will come first, but both will be soon.  

Off to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment