Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Quest For The Best........Chocolate Chip Cookies...Round 2

This is only the second recipe, but I think we may have a winner!
I am so excited about these cookies!

The first CCC's that I made were good, but these are amazing and a beautiful specimen of a cookie!
They looked wonderful coming out of the oven, had great texture, and are the best tasting CCC's I have ever had!

I put the plate out for small group and the CCC's got rave reviews.  There wasn't a cookie left!

I had 12 taste testers on this one and everyone loved them!

Of the original contenders, I have one recipe left.  It sounds incredible too, so I can't wait to compare!
I don't really think I will look much further than that because I LOVE THESE COOKIES!!!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Close-up of Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment