Friday, March 2, 2012

Quest For The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies - Recipe #4

Last night I made chocolate chip cookie recipe #4.
I was so disappointed - they were not anything like I imagined.
The flavor is good, but the flavor and appearance are nothing compared to test recipe #2.
To the recipe's credit, I did not make it exactly as directed.
I did not use nuts and I used chocolate chips rather than chopped bittersweet chocolate.
I also used the cookie scoop instead of rolling in to logs and slicing. 
(I am not a fan of rolling cookie dough in to logs and slicing.)
I did not think all this would affect the overall flavor and appearance.
This recipe was to be refrigerated overnight before being baked.
I baked one batch last night and then another today.
They definitely tasted better today.   

We will eat these; they are good, but they really just seem a step up from test recipe #1.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe #4

No comments:

Post a Comment