Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Halloween Part 1 - Pumpkin Party Cupcakes

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I figured I better make some time to blog about the Halloween things I did this year.

I made the cupcakes for Little C's Pumpkin Party at school.   I made the Bakery Style Vanilla Cupcakes and the Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cupcakes, frosted with either vanilla or chocolate icing and topped with a candy pumpkin.  I was just as happy with the vanilla cupcakes the second time around.
The children seemed to like the cupcakes, although it was slightly torturous to watch the different ways 3rd graders eat cupcakes. :)
Halloween Cupcakes

Halloween Cupcakes - Chocolate with Vanilla Frosting

Halloween Cupcakes

Halloween Cupcakes - Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting
Mini cupcakes with the extras

No comments:

Post a Comment