Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bake Me A Picnic Cake As Fast As You Can

I think this will catch me up with my baking and posting, maybe.

I made picnic cakes again last week and they turned out better than ever!!!!
The chocolate cake was super moist and the cream cheese filling was the perfect consistency.
I know what made the difference, but I'll never tell! ;)

I had gotten the brown with white polka dot cupcake liners, specifically for making these.  I figured they would match the cream cheese/chocolate chip filling.  I also used up all the random cupcake papers that I had from recent parties, hence the plain brown ones in the picture.  Now I am thinking I need to get some that look like a classic red checked picnic table cloth; although, I am kind of partial to the plain brown cupcake papers.

Picnic Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment