Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What Did The Cookie Say To The Chef?

I have to make chocolate chip cookies on a semi regular basis because, well, they are chocolate chip cookies!  Sometimes nothing hits the spot like a perfect CCC!  In fact, I am debating making some today.  I recently made them as party favors for my Book Club.

The other night Little C said she was going to draw a picture of me cooking.  Well, she captured perfectly me making the CCC winning recipe.  I love the picture, so I had to share.  And, no, I don't typically wear pink heels when I am baking, but I may start!   If you can't read what the joke says......."what did the cookie say to the chef?"...."what?"....."what's cooking?"...."ha ha ha"
So cute!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Party Favors

Little C's Drawing of Me Baking

2 comments:

  1. Wow....that looks just like you! She did a great job! I do love the heels! Way to go!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete