Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Breakfast

French Breakfast Puffs for Easter Breakfast!

The Easter and Christmas breakfast traditions are the same.  Muffins with a light nutmeg flavor, dipped in butter and then cinnamon and sugar.

Since we had a birthday and Easter to celebrate on the same day, the morning was dedicated to Easter with baskets, breakfast and church.   My table decorations were very simple - Easter Bunny napkins and the eggs we colored.

I usually make an Easter Egg or Bunny cake, but that wasn't possible this year.    According to my Google research, we will have a week between Easter and the birthday next year, so I can make even more cakes! :)
Easter Breakfast Table

French Breakfast Puffs

1 comment:

  1. I would like to have a breakfast table like that!!!!! So creative girlie!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete