Friday, April 27, 2012

One Big Cookie

I baked the chocolate chip cookies that I was debating making, but a day later.
I used the large cookie scoop and experimented with the baking times and temperatures.
These are BIG cookies and I think I prefer the lower temperature for a longer time, since I ended up baking the higher temperature ones for about the same time and they were a little too done.  I also used some dark brown sugar as I didn't quite have enough light brown sugar.  So, there were a few differences.
I froze more than half the dough, already shaped, so I can bake a few cookies at a time, as needed for CCC cravings. :)  I may experiment with times and temperatures a little more.

With these cookies, I think I need to stick with the medium size cookie scoop and the higher temperature for the best results.  Plus, you (I) tend to eat the same number of cookies, so it's better to make them a little smaller. :)
Large Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 comment:

  1. Yuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy! That would be so great with my morning coffee!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete