Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sugar Cookie + Sprinkles = Fun

No relation to the cake mix.  These were pretty good, however after making them, I realized I made them much smaller than the original recipe.  They would be extra fun as a large cookie!  I had decided to make them at the last minute, for a Book Club Birthday, so I was limited on the types of sprinkles I used.  (I only had time to go to one store)  The recipe calls for both nonpareil and jimmie sprinkles.  The jimmie type sprinkles are stars, and the colors matched the nonpareils.  They were fun and birthday-ish!  

I may either make this recipe again, or modify my own favorite sugar cookie and load it up with sprinkles.  I also want to try it with different colors/sprinkles.

This is a cookie that has fun and happy sprinkled all over it!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just click on "funfetti cookies" and it will take you to the recipe.
      Thanks!

      Delete